Online Marketing for Publishers and Content Creators
We provide a free competitive report showing how your business and services compare to others locally. Get a report or contact us to get an online analysis with detailed suggestions.
Online Marketing for Publishers
At Buzzy Branding, we believe in websites that get results. Our publisher and content creator clients rank higher in search engine rankings, get more visitors and contacts from their websites, and earn more revenue. We work collaboratively to understand goals, develop a strategy, and execute efficiently. We have the marketing expertise and industry knowledge to deliver.
Remote Business Solutions for Publishers
Have you considered providing some of your services remotely?
Remote conferencing with readers, clients, authors, or publishers
Solutions for online publishing with subscription
Get online appointments through your website
END TO END ENCRYPTION
Privacy and security with end-to-end encryption
Services for Publishers and Content Creators
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising/PPC
- Reputation Management
- Remote Business
In today’s competitive marketplace, your website design impacts whether you are chosen or left behind.
Compelling web design extends beyond an attractive homepage. A well-designed website should guide your visitors through the buying process. Your site should provide engaging content with few steps, clicks, and redirects to get to a conversion like a call or email. Navigation needs to be intuitive on a desktop computer and smartphone. Our beautifully designed websites are modern, professional, and high converting. They are all-device compatible, integrated with CDN to deliver your website faster to your visitors, secure and maintained with automatic backups.
Why is Website Design so important for you.
- 57% of consumers would not recommend a business with an unprofessional website
- Informative and useful videos on a business website can increase leads, customers, and revenue by 144%
- An effective business website should impress and capture the consumer’s attention in under eight seconds
- A business website will allow your customers to learn important information about your business, increasing trust and credibility
- An effective business website displays case studies, testimonials, reviews, and ratings that convert more clients
Directing search engine traffic to your website is vital for generating new sales. Since web searchers are driven by immediacy and intent, visitors are often pre-qualified and ready to make a purchase. However, searchers are also fickle and will only click on the top results to their inquiry. With robust search engine optimization, you can position your website to generate more visits, conversions, and sales.
Less than 10% of people look past the first page of search engines. Rank higher with the help of a Google Partner and our certified team of optimization experts. We implement our unique system on our client’s websites that encourage search engine bots to crawl your website faster and rank it higher.
Why is SEO so important for Publishers and Content Creators?
- 91% of pages are invisible in Google meaning they are ranked so poorly nobody ever sees them
- 75% of mobile searches result in a business location visit within 24 hours, and 30% of these visits result in a purchase
- Customers compare products and businesses online before reaching out or making a purchase
- Local SEO gets increased engagement, traffic and conversion, resulting in more customers
- By organically ranking high on search engines, businesses get long term results at lower costs
- SEO is a long term investment in your business, consistently growing in efficacy and value
Social media provides the opportunity to do two things really well: promote your company to new prospective customers and build searchable social backlinks to your business which improves SEO and website ranking. Like content, social media engagement should be a major component in your overall marketing strategy and needs to be used on a regular basis to be effective.
We create impactful social posts, campaigns and experiences that drive audiences towards achieving your business objectives.
Why is Social Media Marketing so important for Publishers and Content Creators?
- 70% of those who see a company post, follow them, or are helped via social end up referring or becoming a customer
- 68% of consumers expect a company to have a social media presence, and the average social media consumer spends more than 2 hours on social media per day
- Active social media users are composed of 48.2% Baby Boomers, 77.5% Generation X and 90.4% Millennials
- Over 2 million business today use Facebook advertising for promoting their products and services
- Word of mouth drives 20 to 50 percent of purchasing decisions. When you get people talking about your product or company on social media, you build brand awareness and credibility, and set yourself up for more sales.
- Businesses sharing their content on social media are sending out a brand signal to search engine that results in a higher ranking and more traffic to their website
Reach new customers and increase sales revenue with paid online advertising. Search Engine Marketing is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through paid efforts, such as purchasing banner ads or pay-per-click (PPC) programs.
Be found at the precise moment when potential clients are seeking your type of products or service. Whether by smartphone or labtop, show up when people are searching for you in Google Search, Local Maps, Facebook, or other properties. Unlike traditional marketing, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad (hence “pay-per-click”). Under Buzzy’s stewardship, we will create, monitor, and optimize your Google Ads or other paid ad campaigns.
Why is Online Advertising so important for Publishers and Content Creators?
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in paid campaigns like Google AdWords
- It’s the fastest method to get clients
- PPC allows you to execute advanced marketing techniques like Retargeting
- It is not dependent on SEO or Google algorithm changes
- 52% of people searching online call the advertisers whose ad they click on
Did you know that 88% of people trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations? So, if you show up next to a competitor in search results, your online reviews could be the deciding factor.
With our proprietary reputation management software, we regularly monitor your and your competitor’s reputation and give you an advantage by targeting their audience and winning clients.
Offer some of your publishing and content creation services remotely and don’t miss out on potential clients and revenue.
We work closely with publishers and content creators to analyse their specific needs, and incorporate a remote business solution that will drive more revenue. Remote business is in high demand from individuals and companies globally. By incorporating remote business in your website and operations you will get an edge over competitors.
Remote business solutions can include 1 to 1 or group video chat, remote conferencing, remote education, HIPAA compliant consultation with end to end encryption for privacy and security, online product and service sales and transactions, screen sharing and much more. For specific details related to our remote business solutions, contact us today.
Why do publishers and content creators choose Buzzy Branding?
Mobile Ready Websites
BEST SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Websites for Publishers and Content Creators
Take a look at a small sample of the websites we design and manage for publishers and content creators
A better online presence is waiting for you!
Contact one of our Lawyer and Law Firm Online Marketing Specialists for a 1-on-1 consultation to review your online presence.