Dental Online Marketing and Remote Dental Solutions
We provide a free competitive report showing how your dental practice compares to others locally. Get a report or contact us to get an online analysis with detailed suggestions.
Dental Online Marketing and Remote Dental Solutions
Leading Dentistry Through Uncertainty: Compliance, Emotional Intelligence, and Profit
A casual & practical conversation among dental leaders discussing strategies, challenges & concerns currently facing the dental profession.
Canadian Dental Protective Association and Endodontic Speciality Group
The Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
Richmond West Dental
Dr. Salim Kapadia Dental Centre
Get A Copy
Interviews with Dental Associations
At Buzzy Branding, we believe in dental websites that get more patients quickly and in a cost effective way. Our dentist and dental practices rank higher in search engine results, get more visitors and contacts from their websites, and get more new patients. Members of our Senior team have helped Dentists sell their practice and acquire dental clinics. We’ve been featured in, and interviewed by, Dental Associations. We have worked with new practices helping them grow a patient base and brand quickly, while also working with Dental Service Organizations on acquisition strategy, marketing, and lead generation. We have the marketing expertise and industry knowledge to deliver.
Remote Dental Solutions
Have you considered providing some of your dental services remotely?
Remote consultation solutions for dentists
1 TO 1 CONSULTATION
1 to 1 or group online sessions and training with rich voice, video & chat
Get online appointments through your website
Privacy and security with end-to-end encryption
Services for Dentists and Dental Clinics
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising/PPC
- Reputation Management
- Remote Business
In today’s competitive marketplace, your website design impacts whether you are chosen or left behind.
Compelling web design extends beyond an attractive homepage. A well-designed website should guide your visitors through the buying process. Your site should provide engaging content with few steps, clicks, and redirects to get to a conversion like a call or email. Navigation needs to be intuitive on a desktop computer and smartphone. Our beautifully designed websites are modern, professional, and high converting. They are all-device compatible, integrated with CDN to deliver your website faster to your visitors, secure and maintained with automatic backups.
Why is Dental Website Design so important for you.
- 83% of dental patients look at a dental practice’s website before booking an appointment.
- A good website design means that you’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure that you’ve given your future dental patients the first impression that they deserve in Pearland.
- Surveys say that around 70% of dental patients don’t trust dentists with bad websites.
- This is because if you can’t offer your website the attention to detail that’s needed of it, who’s to say you’d be able to give it to your dental patients?
- 48% of people cited a dental website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a dental practice.
- A good dental website aids Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and as a result, increases visitors and rankings in Pearland.
Directing search engine traffic to your website is vital for generating new sales. Since web searchers are driven by immediacy and intent, visitors are often pre-qualified and ready to make a purchase. However, searchers are also fickle and will only click on the top results to their inquiry. With robust search engine optimization, you can position your website to generate more visits, conversions, and sales.
Less than 10% of people look past the first page of search engines. Rank higher with the help of a Google Partner and our certified team of optimization experts. We implement our unique system on our client’s websites that encourage search engine bots to crawl your website faster and rank it higher.
Why is Dental SEO so important for your dental practice?
- Local SEO in your city is the root of all sales, and how most people will find your dental practice
- Most patients searching the web for a dentist in your city do not look past the first page of search results
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate versus a 1.7% close rate generated by outbound leads
- Some dentists believe that they don’t need to hire a company for ongoing SEO and that having it done once is enough
- Dental SEO is an ever changing field. The standards that apply today are not the same ones that apply tomorrow
- If you don’t have ongoing SEO done by a professional online marketing company that specializes in the dental industry like Buzzy Branding, you could be missing out on many patients
Social media provides the opportunity to do two things really well: promote your company to new prospective customers and build searchable social backlinks to your business which improves SEO and website ranking. Like content, social media engagement should be a major component in your overall marketing strategy and needs to be used on a regular basis to be effective.
We create impactful social posts, campaigns and experiences that drive audiences towards achieving your business objectives.
Why is Dental Social Media Marketing so important for your Dental practice?
- When a friend recommends a dentist or a dental clinic, aren’t you more keen to listen?
- That’s exactly what the power of social media marketing does for your dental practice. Instant feedback from patients, recommendations sent from other regulars, and a way to update everyone on what exactly is going on.
- 40% of consumers say that information found on social media affects their health decisions including healthcare providers.
- By sharing your dental content on social media, you are giving patients a reason to click-through to your website.
Reach new customers and increase sales revenue with paid online advertising. Search Engine Marketing is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through paid efforts, such as purchasing banner ads or pay-per-click (PPC) programs.
Be found at the precise moment when potential clients are seeking your type of products or service. Whether by smartphone or labtop, show up when people are searching for you in Google Search, Local Maps, Facebook, or other properties. Unlike traditional marketing, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad (hence “pay-per-click”). Under Buzzy’s stewardship, we will create, monitor, and optimize your Google Ads or other paid ad campaigns.
Why is Dental Online Advertising so important for your dental clinic?
- With the power of pay-per-click advertising, we ensure that you only spend money on dental advertising that works best in your city
- If nobody’s interested in your google ad, you don’t pay. That’s the power of paid ads.
- 72% of online searchers said Doctors and Dentists were their top searches when looking online for health related information
- With results that are easily tracked and scaleable, your dental clinic gets the raw power of advertising that it deserves so that more patients can not only find you faster, but have curiosity that makes them reach out to you
Did you know that 88% of people trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations? So, if you show up next to a competitor in search results, your online reviews could be the deciding factor.
With our proprietary reputation management software, we regularly monitor your and your competitor’s reputation and give you an advantage by targeting their audience and winning clients.
Offer some of your dental services remotely and don’t miss out on potential patients and revenue.
We work closely with our dentists, dental clinics, and dental service organizations to analyse their specific needs, and incorporate a remote business solution that will drive more revenue. Telehealth is in high demand from patients and companies globally. By incorporating remote dental services and remote telehealth in your website and operations you will get an edge over competitors.
Remote health and specifically remote dental solutions can include 1 to 1 or group video chat, remote conferencing, remote education, HIPAA compliant consultation with end to end encryption for privacy and security, online product and service sales and transactions, screen sharing and much more. For specific details related to our telehealth and remote dental solutions, contact us today.
Why do dentists choose Buzzy Branding?
Tamir and his team went above and beyond!! thank you all!!
Buzzy Branding reached out to me, and I happened to talk to Tamir, the founder and CEO of this company. I shared all my bad/so-so experiences with my previous online marking companies that I worked with and I encountered with, and he listened. He is a listener, a good listener. He doesn't try to teach you how to market your business in a way you are not comfortable with. But still guides you to a better way that is available out there and that you are not aware of. The onboarding process could be somewhat upsetting and frustrating until it settles. Buzzy Branding, however, goes above and beyond to minimize that possible frustration by providing a clear manual for my unique situation that my business has, and also by making themself very available/accessible via any communication tools possible. The technical side of this company is also very impressive. My engineer Asifur is very knowledgeable, simple, straightforward, easy to understand, responsive, quick, accessible and hard-working. I am sincerely giving them 5 stars, it is a true 5-star company so far.
We provide monthly reports or on-demand reports that discuss your audience, reach, leads and conversions in details.
MOBILE READY WEBSITES
Every website is coded for perfect performance on all the most popular devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
BEST SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Our unique system that encourages search engine bots to crawl your website faster and rank it higher.
Have a question? Need a hand? We’ll be there. Call us anytime, anywhere for unlimited customer support from our experts. It’s 100% free.
Take a look at a small sample of the websites we design and manage for dentists, dental clinics, and dental service organizations
A better online presence is waiting for you!
Contact one of our Lawyer and Law Firm Online Marketing Specialists for a 1-on-1 consultation to review your online presence.